Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mon/Tue

I meant to post something yesterday, but I never got around to it. Yesterday, I went to the Town Hall in Raynham to help move the podiums, but they were already moved when I got there. I went back to the station and did a lot of editing on Business as Usual. I added in the segments I shot with my friend and worked with the clips I already had. I did a lot of clip labeling.

I made more phone calls. I have an interview at Polar Beverages next Tuesday at 2 PM. I also may have something in a month working with The Jockey Club.

Today, the snow resulted in another cancellation. I did however get my confirmation for Newenglandfilms.com so I posted up a casting call for a show I want to make. At this point, I have 4 people to already respond. I hope to get more and have a casting call.

No comments:

Post a Comment