Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tue/Wed (Polar Visit)

Tue: I came in and did more editing today. We then got all the equipment ready and drove to Worcester to go to the Polar Factory. I drove separately from Mike and met up with him and Alley, the host for this segment, there.

We met up with Chris Crowley and set up everything to film the interview. We used two cameras on this shoot. After the interview, we went into the factory and filmed Alley interviewing Chris throughout the place. Mike was filming mainly their interview and I was trying to get B-roll of the place. I got lost twice and the second time Mike had to come find me. We got over an hour’s worth of footage on the factory floor for each camera. It was a fun shoot and interesting to see the different beverages being made. I shot Alley outside giving an introduction last.

Wed: I uploaded all the footage we shot yesterday. This took a long time to upload. I began editing and organizing the footage we shot.

I wrote up questions for Blue Hill Brewery for tomorrow. I looked at some people that responded to Mike's craigslist ad about finding music. I think we'll have some nice instrumental music to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment