Monday, January 17, 2011

1st Day of Post Every Day (Jan 17)

I plan on posting a post every day I intern. This will be the first official one (The last one was a recap of an entire week). Although I did not go in today, I'm still going to count it. Since The Raynham Channel is in a middle school, it isn't open on days the school gets off. It is MLK day so it is closed.

I did get some work done today. I wrote out the questions and planning for the Polar shoot tomorrow. I also created this blog today.

(The next info I am giving doesn't really fit the title of this post, but I am putting it here.)
Yesterday, I organized myself a little more for the upcoming week and put more info in my planner. Mike bought me a planner and a calendar on Friday. These items are very helpful. We also plan on getting a wireless printer for the Channel. Mike is trying to make a lot of renovations in the rooms we have for the Channel and is slowly turning it around. Right now, it is a little messy, but it will take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment