Friday, January 28, 2011

Taffy!!!

I went into work today and talked with Mike more about what the Chanel needed. I did some organizing of the lights and put them in bags. I worked on more editing with all the footage I have.

I went to Hill Top Candy and interviewed Chase, the owner. I also got to see the process of how the candy was made. I got a lot of footage of how the taffy is made. I really enjoyed shooting it and seeing all the different machines. They make taffy the old fashion way and it was cool seeing it get all stretched out.

I also got two free samples. The taffy I was filming was a new flavor. It was a fusion of raspberry and vanilla. It tasted really good and I recommend it.

After the shoot, I went back to the Channel and Log and Transferred everything. I also worked on my character for the host of the show. His name is Lance Jamison and he is a former petty thief. I plan on trying to shoot some stuff this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment