Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Editing and Ideas

I went in and began working on organizing the Novella footage I got yesterday. I cut it up into many clips and bins so it would be easier to find. I have all the footage I want from Rick's and Novella now so I can make a full episode of "Business as Usual'.

I attempted to shoot some intro stuff for the show with me being the host, but I didn't really like how it came out. I need to find a host for the show. I did record a little theme song that I thought was pretty funny so I think I'll keep that.

Mike and I did a lot of talking about the show and different ideas about what to do with it. The main thing is getting a host for it. I also need a host for "Mass Produced". I did a lot of thinking about the show throughout the day and I did more editing of the footage for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment