Thursday, January 20, 2011

Podium Editing and Rescheduling

I went in today and worked on editing together a piece about the podium being built at the High School. Mike had shot some stuff months ago that I used in the editing. I worked on this a bunch today.

I e-mailed Finagle-a-Bagel the info that was needed in order to set something up with them. We got a call from All Occasions by JB and rescheduled for another day next week for an interview. Scott from Eclectic Karate canceled today, but we rescheduled for next Tuesday.

We took the camera that stays at Rick's yesterday and Rick wanted it back for tonight. I drove over to Rick's and dropped off the camera and set it up for him.

I finished putting together a short sequence for the podium segment. I also helped Mike a little with cleaning up the room and organizing the equipment we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment