Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bad Weather

It was snowing when I woke up this morning and it took longer than usually to get to Raynham. The roads were in bad conditions. The snow went away as I went further down the highway, but it turned into sleet. Mike told me that he got into an accident and hit a guard rail. He is alright though and his car didn't take that much damage.

The Polar interview got canceled due to the weather. This will have to be rescheduled. The All Occasions by JB interview for tomorrow got canceled also. Julie has laryngitis. I did however get in contact with Hilltop Candy and set up something for Friday. I will be able to interview the owner and film how the candy is made. I made other phone calls this morning, but they were unsuccessful.

Mike and I worked together to figure what new equipment we could use for the channel. Mike ordered a lot of things that we needed today. He ordered lights, some mini-DVI to video adapters, and a phone.

I did a lot more editing for the Rick's segment today. I worked a lot with coming up with the graphics for the various titles in the segment. I am still trying to find the look for the show and spent a lot of time testing different graphics. The name I have for the show right now is "Business as Usual". I need to find the look for the show and then stay consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment