Monday, January 24, 2011

More Phone Calls and Pre-Production

I went in today and was given a key to get into the place. This was followed by some phone calls. I called up someone who did marketing for Home Food Markets and left info about what I wanted to do. I called Hill Top Candy again and set up another shoot for Friday. I also left another message with Polar Beverages.

I am doing an interview with Novella Jewelry tomorrow in the afternoon. Janet Conrad is the owner of this company and makes Jewelry in her house in Raynham. I also still have my interview with Scott at 10 AM tomorrow.

I pre-planned the questions for Novella and did more pre-production for "Business as Usual". I also worked on developing a storyboard for a show I want to eventually make called "The Upside of Disappointment".

Mike bought a Keurig coffee maker for the channel and did a lot of cleaning today. We set up the printer today which took a little longer than expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment