Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two Interviews

It was a little snowy this morning, but I made it to work. I came in and had to gather the stuff I needed for the Eclectic Karate interview. I took one of the new lights with me to use. I drove to the Karate School.

I set up the camera and light and shot my interview with Scott. I also followed Scott around the room filming him while he explained various things. I then shot a bunch of b-roll shots of the things such as the belts and punching bags. It was a successful shoot and I got a bunch of footage. I'm going to go back some Saturday and film a class going on.

I went back to the Channel and uploaded the footage. I did a lot of organizing of the footage throughout the day. I also made more phone calls which were mostly unsuccessful, but I did set up a time for a wine tasting at Raynham Wine and Liquors.

Mike and I talked about the shows I am trying to make and we want to find a host for “Mass Produced” by Friday. We want this host for the Hill Top Candy Shoot.

I had another interview later in the day with Janet. She runs Novella Jewelry from her house and I want over there to talk about it. I brought all the equipment I needed and brought a new light to this shoot as well. I interviewed her in her living room and then went upstairs to her work area and she talked more about her jewelry. I got a lot of footage from her.

I drove back to the Channel and dropped off the stuff and locked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment